CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionLegends, folktales, and traditions of New England Indians reflect historical events and a changing Indian identity over a 365-year period
- Author BiographyWILLIAM S. SIMMONS is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley. His other books include Cautantowwit's House (1970), Eyes of the Night: Witchcraft Among a Senegalese People (1971), and Old Light on Separate Ways: The Narragansett Diary of Joseph Fish (1982).
- Author(s)William Sherwin Simmons
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/03/1986
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note1 Map.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.