All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis study reintegrates spirits into comparative theories of religion, which have tended to focus on institutionalized forms of belief associated with gods. It brings an historical perspective to culturally patterned experiences with spirits, drawing on nine case studies from Pacific societies.
- Author BiographyJeannette Mageo is Assistant Professor at Washington State University. Alan Howard is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Hawaii.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan Howard,Jeannette Mageo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.