All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe author explores spirituality in the context of the individual and of society, and discusses how those practicing pastoral or health care can deal with the issues raised outside of any religious ideas or practice. Anderson shows how professionals can help people move towards a more positive state in the face of pain, distress and illness.
- Author BiographyRay S. Anderson was Senior Professor of Theology and Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. Previously a pastor, he held degrees from South Dakota State University, Fuller Theological Seminary, and the University of Edinburgh (Ph.D.). He was the author of more than 20 books, including The Shape of Practical Theology, On Being Human, Theology Death and Dying and Self Care.
- Author(s)Ray S. Anderson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePractical Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, indices
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJohn Swinton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.