All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual Discourse in the Academy reaches out to educators, scholars, and students who are interested in the multiple roles of spirituality in schooling and society at large. It can be used for teaching courses in spirituality, education, religious studies, and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyNjoki N. Wane (PhD, University of Toronto) is a professor at the University of Toronto. She has won many awards for her teaching and scholarship, including the Harry Jerome Professional Excellence Award (2008). She also received the Decolonizing Education towards the Advancement of Anti-Racism Award (2014) from the University of Toronto. Francis Akena Adyanga received his PhD from the University of Toronto. Ahmed Ali Ilmi received his PhD from the University of Toronto.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBlack Studies and Critical Thinking
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAhmed Ali Ilmi,Francis Akena Adyanga,Njoki Nathani Wane
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.