All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £33.25
About this product
- DescriptionExplores cross-cultural and religious distinctions of the contemporary meaning and enactment of spirituality in organizations. This book uses case studies of , spiritually motivated Buddhist, Hindu, Christian and Muslim entrepreneurs to examine the significant impact of religion on the management and leadership of an organization.
- Author BiographyMario Fernando, Senior Lecturer, School of Management and Marketing, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Author(s)Mario Fernando
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.