All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual, Religious, and Cultural Aspects of Care, the fifth volume in the HPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals series, addresses how to conduct a spiritual assessment of patients and families.
- Author BiographyBetty R. Ferrell is the Director and Professor of Nursing Research and Education and City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center in Duarte, California.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleHPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width143 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byBetty R. Ferrell
- Series Edited byBetty R. Ferrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.