All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author argues that the strong connections between moral meaning and spirituality are often not reflected in the health and social care literature. Using case studies and examples from everyday situations, the author provides a practical framework for incorporating spirituality into ethical decision-making and care.
- Author BiographySimon Robinson is Professor of Applied and Professional Ethics and Director of the Centre for Applied Spirituality at Leeds Metropolitan University, and a Fellow in Theology at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Simon Robinson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.