All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAldridge evaluates the existing literature from across the disciplines to ascertain just how effective spiritual healing may be on the patient's well-being. He encourages us to redefine treatment strategies and our understanding of health, and argues that the spiritual elements of experience help the patient to find purpose, meaning and hope.
- Author BiographyDavid Aldridge is Professor of Qualitative Research in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Witten-Herdecke. He is author of Music Therapy Research and Practice in Medicine: From Out of the Silence (1996) and Suicide: The Tragedy of Hopelessness (1998) also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)David Aldridge
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.