All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeparating spirituality from religion-something few books on this topic do-Spirituality and Aging offers a plan for incorporating spirituality into gerontological scholarship, research, education, and practice.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Atchley is a distinguished professor of gerontology emeritus at Miami University, Ohio, where he also served as the director of the Scripps Gerontology Center. Professor Atchley was previously a professor and chair of the Department of Gerontology at the Naropa Institute, in Boulder, Colorado, and is the author of Social Forces and Aging and of Continuity and Adaptation in Aging: Creating Positive Experiences, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- PrizesWinner of Gerontologial Society of America Richard Kalish Innovative Publication Award 2009 (United States).
- Author(s)Robert C. Atchley
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note11 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.