All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.64Trending at £13.79
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by an expert in spirituality; contributions from multidisciplinary staff and carers; multi-faith and non-denominational; thought-provoking and reflective; informs better practice
- Author BiographyPeter Gilbert editor of Spirituality and Mental Health and Spirituality and End of Life Care Peter Gilbert is emeritus professor of social work and spirituality at Staffordshire University, and visiting professor with the University of Worcester. Peter was the NIMHE project lead on spirituality from its inception to 2008, and now works with the National Spirituality and Mental Health Forum. Having experienced an episode of depression himself, Peter is very committed to a holistic and person-centred approach, and the integration of personal experience.
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Paginationiii, 259
- Edited byPeter Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.