CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIssues in Business Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 222 p.
- Weight374 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byLaszlo Zsolnai
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgement. List of Figures and Tables. Introduction. Spirituality and Management; L. Zsolnai. 1: Spirituality: East and West. Spirituality as the Context for Leadership; P. Pruzan. Spirit-centered, Rajarshi Leadership; S.K. Chakraborty. Spirituality and Economic Democracy; L. Bouckaert. 2: Philosophical Approaches. The Birth of Spiritual Economics; R. Allinson. Spiritual Motivation in Management; A. Losoncz. Spirituality and Human Ecosystems; I. Lazar. Loyalty and the Sense of Place; O.F. Kirkeby. Learning and Spirituality; K. Cochrane. 3: Integrating Spirituality and Management. Beyond the Prose of Business; W.W. Gasparski. The Economy of Sharing; T. Hejj. Organizational Transformation through Human Values; Y.J. Bankwala. Spiritually-Based Leadership; W.C. Miller. A New Chance for Management - A New Challenge for Spirituality; J.M. Lozano, R. Ribera. Conclusion. Taking Spirituality Seriously; L. Zsolnai. Notes on Contributors. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.