Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive coverage of spirituality and mental health written by experts in the field for staff, carers and service users wishing to bring a spiritual dimension to mental health services.
- Author BiographyPeter Gilbert editor of Spirituality and Mental Health and Spirituality and End of Life Care Peter Gilbert is emeritus professor of social work and spirituality at Staffordshire University, and visiting professor with the University of Worcester. Peter was the NIMHE project lead on spirituality from its inception to 2008, and now works with the National Spirituality and Mental Health Forum. Having experienced an episode of depression himself, Peter is very committed to a holistic and person-centred approach, and the integration of personal experience.
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width186 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edited byPeter Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.