Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thoughtful book, Swinton explores the connections between mental health or illness and spirituality and draws on these to provide practical guidance for people working in mental health. He analyses a range of models of care provision that will enable carers to increase their awareness of aspects of spirituality in their caring strategies.
- Author BiographyJohn Swinton is Professor in Practical Theology and Pastoral Care at the School of Divinity, History and Philosophy; King's College, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, and a minister in the Church of Scotland.
- Author(s)John Swinton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.