All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £30.92Was:£32.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual issues still raise ethical and professional dilemmas in mental healthcare. This text use narrative excerpts and case illustrations to explore the importance and challenge of spirituality in clinical psychiatric practice and show how spiritual concerns can be included in a range of psychiatric treatment options.
- Author BiographyAbout the editors: Professor Christopher C.H. Cook - Professor of Spirituality, Theology & Health, Durham University and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust. Dr Andrew Powell - Former Consultant Psychotherapist at Warneford Hospital, Oxford and Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Oxford. Professor Andrew Sims - Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry, University of Leeds.
- PublisherRCPsych Publications
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCPsych Publications
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAndrew Powell,Andrew Sims,Christopher C. H. Cook
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
- £7.54Trending at £9.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.