All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpirituality and religion have fallen out with each other long enough! This work shows not only that they need to make up, but why and how.
- Author BiographyA* Baptist minister now working as a freelance ecumenical consultant. Onetime ecumenical officer to the Bishop of Oxford and to the Church in WalesA* Served as an adviser to the World Council of Churches and on various inter-faith bodies.A* A Religions and Beliefs consultant, University of Glamorgan ChaplaincyA* Awarded the Cross of St Augustine by the Archbishop of Canterbury 2006 for 'making an enormous contribution to ecumenical relations'.A* Former General Secretary of Churches Together in Wales and of the (Anglican/Free Church) Welsh Covenant.A* Articles in the Birmingham Post, Expository Times, Epworth Review, Baptist Times, etc.A* For 5 years edited Baptist Minister's Journal (a readership in over 40 countries).A* Presenter Radio programs (World Service, BBC etc).
- Author(s)Gethin Abraham-Williams
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width143 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.24
- £15.92Trending at £20.28
- £22.59Trending at £32.29
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £11.18Trending at £13.78
- £11.30Trending at £13.78
- £14.78Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.