All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays written with a fine distillation of a lifetime of originative thinking about literature and its context.
- Author BiographyNorthrop Frye, University Professor of the University of Toronto and Professor of English of Victoria College at the University of Toronto, is author of The Critical Path, The Educated Imagination, The Well-Tempered Critic, and many other books.
- Author(s)Northrop Frye
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/1983
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.