All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround 1900, photographer Horace Warner took a series of portraits of some of the poorest people in London - creating relaxed, intimate images that gave dignity to his subjects and producing great photography that is without comparison in his era.
- Author(s)Horace Warner
- PublisherSpitalfields Life Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpitalfields Life Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Height223 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.12
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.