All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.37
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- DescriptionExploring, amongst other themes, representations of the other, strategies adopted to resist such representations, the issues of identity, nationalism, colonialism, feminism, subaltern studies and the English language within the context of Empire, this book projects a study of post-colonialism through the work of Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak.
- Author BiographyTAOUFIQ SAKHKHANE is Assistant Professor in the Department of English at the College of Arts and Human Sciences Fes-Sais, Morocco, and a translator of texts from English into Arabic.
- Author(s)Taoufiq Sakhkhane
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 178 p.
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.