Consider these sponsored items
- £8.64Was:£9.99Free postage
- £6.70Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed full of pictures of water-loving animals splashing, preening, flapping and paddling.
- Author BiographyCAMILLA DE LE BEDOYERE was a teacher for 10 years before she became a full-time non-fiction author. She studied Zoology and Geology at Bristol University, and has subsequently written or edited more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which aim to explain and explore the natural world and our relationship with it Camilla is a specialist literacy teacher at a London high school, developing reading skills and encouraging a love of learning through books.
- Author(s)Camilla de le Bedoyere
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
- £7.36Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.