All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.96
- £4.99Trending at £6.97
- £25.75Trending at £26.91
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.28Trending at £9.95
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe best articles by the Rolling Stone and Village Voice writer whose commentaries on movies and music set the standard for cultural reporting in the New Journalism of the Sixties and Seventies.
- Author BiographyJAN REID, like Grover Lewis, is a magazine writer, who has written for Texas Monthly, GQ, Esquire, New York Times magazine, Men's Journal, and Slate. His books include The Improbable Rise of Redneck Rock, The Bullet Meant for Me, and Rio Grande. He lives in Austin, Texas. W. K. KIP STRATTON has written for Sports Illustrated, GQ, Outside, Southern magazine, Americana, and D: The Magazine of Dallas. His previous book is Backyard Brawl: Inside the Blood Feud between Texas and Texas A&M. Harcourt will publish his next book, Chasing the Rodeo, in 2005. He lives near Austin, Texas.
- PrizesCommended for Carr P. Collins Award for Best Book of Nonfiction 2006 (United States).
- Author(s)Grover Lewis,W. K. Stratton
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note9 b&w photos
- Weight626 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJan Reid
- Foreword byDave Hickey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.