All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpliffs 2, the follow up to bestselling title 'Spliffs', is packed with everything of interest to the cannabis connoisseur. The first chapter contains an analysis of the processes for growing your own strain.
- Author BiographyTim Pilcher is a writer/editor and pop culture expert, having written for numerous magazines and a variety of books including The Complete Cartooning Course (David & Charles) and Exposed! The History of the Gentleman's Magazine (Chrysalis). He has been involved in the comic industry for the last 15 years and was an assistant editor at Vertigo, DC Comics' experimental imprint.'
- Author(s)Tim Pilcher
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height153 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.86
- £20.06Trending at £22.98
- £12.30Trending at £17.31
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.60
- £10.30Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.