CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA deft study of the evolving literary aesthetic of one of the first avant-garde black writers in America. In Split-Gut Song, Karen Jackson Ford looks at what it means to be African American, free, and creative by analyzing Jean Toomer's main body of work, specifically, his groundbreaking creation Cane.
- Author BiographyKaren Jackson Ford is Associate Professor of English at the University of Oregon, USA.
- Author(s)Karen Jackson Ford
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.