Consider these sponsored items
- £100.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for small and medium contractors and for those involved in building traditional extensions or converting lofts, this book provides cost data. It features chapters on the pricing of common alterations, repair of damage due to floods, fire and gales, and on plant and tool hire.
- Author BiographyBryan Spain is a consultant quantity surveyor who specialises in building and civil engineering costs. He has worked in local government, private practice and contracting organisations. He has also written over 50 books, mainly on construction costs.
- Author(s)Bryan Spain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpon's Price Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £32.00Trending at £33.75
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £12.17Trending at £15.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.