Consider these sponsored items
- £58.93Was:£66.99Free postage
- £86.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding information and issues in the competitive world of sport marketing, this text intends to direct students to a better understanding of the theoretical backbone to sport marketing. It also contains practical material that prepares students for careers in sport marketing.
- Author BiographyBernard J. Mullin is chairman and CEO of the Aspire Group, a leading global management and marketing consulting business focusing on the sport and entertainment industry. Stephen Hardy was a professor of kinesiology and affiliate professor of history at the University of New Hampshire until 2014. Over three decades, he taught courses in sport marketing, athletic administration and sport. William A. Sutton, is the founding director and professor at the sport and entertainment business management at the University of South Florida.
- Author(s)Bernard J. Mullin,Stephen Hardy,William A. Sutton
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note40 Illustrations, color; 76 Halftones, color
- Weight1678 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.74
- £11.16Trending at £14.51
- £18.79Trending at £25.03
- £13.75Trending at £15.75
- £16.53Trending at £22.98
- £14.99Trending at £19.80
- £12.18Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.