All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students and practitioners understand the function of the nutrients in the body and how these nutrients affect health and athletic performance. This title presents information that may be applied to a variety of careers. It provides students with practical knowledge in exercise and nutrition science.
- Author BiographyMelinda M. Manore, PhD, RD, CSSD, FACSM, is a professor in the department of nutrition and exercise sciences and a nutrition specialist in extension at Oregon State University. She is a highly regarded researcher, particularly in the nutrition needs of active women and has written more than 60 research articles, 6 books, 20 book chapters and numerous nutrition articles for health and nutrition professionals. Nanna Meyer, PhD, RD, CSSD, is an assistant professor in health sciences at the University of Colorado. She has been working in sport nutrition as a scientist, clinician and educator since 1997. She developed the sport dietetics emphasis degree at the University of Utah and is working on a new graduate program (to be launched in fall 2009) at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Janice L. Thompson, PhD, FACSM, is a professor of public health nutrition and head of the department of exercise, nutrition and health at the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Janice L. Thompson,Melinda Manore,Nanna L. Meyer
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight1520 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.