All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.46
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.24Trending at £14.57
- £12.37Trending at £13.77
- £17.87Trending at £19.98
- £15.82Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have ever watched a champion make that impossible three-point shot in the game's final seconds, you know that mental skills are absolutely critical to all-around success, on and off the court. The author's share their expertise and techniques to bring the mental aspect of the game under every player's control.
- Author(s)Dale Brown,Kevin Burke
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleSport Psychology Library
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight233 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.