CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- DescriptionSport has long been a paradoxical environment with respect to issues of 'race', ethnicity, and identity. For much of the twentieth century, sports around the world were enclaves of difference. Whites and non-whites, for example, were separated on the sports field as they were in many ways off the field. Today sport is much more.
- Author BiographyDaryl Adair earned a PhD in Australian history from the Flinders University of South Australia in 1994. Since then he has researched and taught sport history at De Montfort University Leicester and the University of Queensland, then added sport media and sport management to his repertoire at the University of Canberra. He is currently an Associate Professor of Sport in the UTS Business School at the University of Technology, Sydney.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDaryl Adair
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.