Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology is an integral element of sport, from the applied techniques of coaches and athletes, to the socio-psychological behaviour of sport fans. This book offers an introduction to the vocabulary of sport psychology, important avenues of research, and to its application in sports performance. It is suitable for students of sport psychology.
- Author BiographyEllis Cashmore is Professor of Culture, Media and Sport at Staffordshire University, UK, and author of Making Sense of Sports as well as biographies, such as Beckham and Tyson: Nurture of the Beast.
- Author(s)Professor Ellis Cashmore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.