All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of nine essays that delve into the relationship between Jewish Americans and the culture of sports. The book analyzes assimilation and acculturation, discrimination, gender, social class, and the building of a Jewish American community.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note15 illustrations, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited bySteven A. Reiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.