All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique series harnesses the immediacy and visual appeal of infographics to present scientific facts, information and processes in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyJon Richards is an award-winning author of non-fiction books for children. He specialises in visual literacy, infographics and data visualisation. Ed Simkins is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer of children's books. His work focuses on data visualisation such as infographics and innovative data maps.
- Author(s)Ed Simkins,Jon Richards
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe World in Infographics
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteca. 60 infographics
- Weight130 g
- Width190 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.50
- £7.16Trending at £9.78
- £6.69Trending at £8.02
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.