Sport in Latin America and the Caribbean by Scholarly Resources Inc.,U.S. (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £6.47Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the development of sports in Latin America. This book illustrates how and why sport has become a central part of the political, economic, and social life of the region and the repercussions of its role. It includes articles on basketball, baseball, volleyball, cricket, soccer, and equestrian events in Latin America.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. Arbena teaches Latin American history and geography and modern sports history at Clemson University. David G. LaFrance is research professor in the Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla, Mexico.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJaguar Books on Latin America
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notesuggested readings
- Weight449 g
- Width165 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid G. LaFrance,Joseph L. Arbena
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.