Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.99Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionExamining sport within context of urban regeneration, this book looks at the place of sport within planning agendas for 'cities of culture'. It also examines sport stadiums in city 're-imaging' in relation to matters such as public funding, environmental impact and urban infrastructure.
- Author BiographyMichael Sam is Senior Lecturer in Sport Policy and Management at the University of Otago, New Zealand. John Hughson is Professor of Sport and Cultural Studies at the University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJohn Hughson,Michael P. Sam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.