Sports Biomechanics: The Basics: Optimising Human Performance by Dr. Anthony J. Blazevich (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.37Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor coaches, athletes and students of biomechanics, the new edition of Sports Biomechanics answers real-world sport questions with accessible language and clear diagrams. Each chapter focuses on a single area of sports biomechanics with the scientific underpinnings of sports performance clearly explained.
- Author BiographyAnthony Blazevich is Associate Professor of Biomechanics at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia.
- Author(s)Dr. Anthony J. Blazevich
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Content NoteLine drawings and photos
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.75
- £11.16Trending at £14.51
- £18.79Trending at £25.03
- £16.53Trending at £23.03
- £20.51Trending at £30.00
- £29.34Trending at £34.57
- £12.18Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.