Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third and final volume in a series exploring the history of sports car racing in the Southern United States.
- Author BiographyResiding in Weddington, North Carolina, Willem Oosthoek is a retired international banker and a lifelong Maserati aficionado. As historian of The Maserati Club in the US he has written numerous articles for its magazine Il Tridente. His articles have also been published in Vintage Motorsport, VintageRacecar Journal, Motor Sport, Prancing Horse, Cavallino, Forza, Der Dreizack and Sports Car International. Oosthoek's 2004 book Birdcage to Supercage, and the 2008, The Magnificent Front-engined Birdcages, written with Michel Bollee, are the defining history of the Maserati Birdcage racing cars. He is a recognized authority on the subject of competition Maseratis, often consulted by private owners, museums and auction houses. Volume I of Sports Car Racing in the South was awarded the 2012 Cugnot Award by the Society of Automotive Historians.
- Author(s)Willem Oosthoek
- PublisherDalton Watson Fine Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalton Watson Fine Books
- Content Note611 colour & mono photographs
- Width240 mm
- Height330 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.