All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionLooks into the circumstances behind many star athletes' precipitous fall from grace. This book shows how, in many instances, the very factors that elevate athletes to superstardom contribute to their downfall.
- Author BiographyStanley H. Teitelbaum is a practicing psychotherapist. He is faculty and senior supervisor at the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health and the Training Institute for Mental Health, both in New York, and the Contemporary Center for Advanced Psychoanalytic Studies in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Stanley H. Teitelbaum
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight386 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.