All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £27.17Trending at £31.50
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £16.65Trending at £20.71
- £10.99Trending at £15.02
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a self-help guide to the common injuries that occur. This book contains illustrations that help the reader to locate the area of pain quickly and guide him through a range of simple self-diagnostic tests and medical options. Once the problem and course of care are determined, this book tells the reader how to avoid further injury.
- Author(s)Malcolm T. F. Read,Paul Wade
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/02/1997
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note120 illus
- Weight345 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rev.sue27 Sep, 2012by
Excellent Book, an athlete’s bible to recovering from injuries and return to training. Anatomical pictures to aid injury identification and how to treat the problem.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.