Consider these sponsored items
- £94.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the relationship between law and sports while teaching fundamentals and providing professional, real-world insights from a practicing professional. This title instructs mid and upper-level undergraduate business and pre-law majors in various aspects of sports and the law.
- Author BiographyAdam Epstein earned his B.A., M.B.A. and J.D. from the University of Tennessee. He is a professor in the Finance and Law Department in the College of Business at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Epstein has represented numerous professional and Olympic athletes over the years, including several national champions in swimming and triathlon. He has authored several textbooks and has written dozens of articles on business law and sports law and serves on as a reviewer and on the editorial board of several journals.
- Author(s)Adam Epstein
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight870 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.