All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sarah Khan
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joelle Dreidemy
- Author BiographySARAH KHAN has been a children's writer and editor for 12 years. After graduating from Cambridge University with a degree in English literature, she worked for Usborne Publishing Ltd., where she created a highly successful series of puzzle books. The author of a weekly children's puzzle section in The Daily Telegraph, she lives in Cambridge, U.K. JOELLE DREIDEMY has drawn and painted for as long as she can remember. After graduating from the prestigious Emile Cohl School she moved to Paris, where she now illustrates for English, American, French and Korean publishers.
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £11.99Trending at £12.22
- £4.53Trending at £4.83
- £2.81Trending at £3.05
- £8.51Trending at £8.71
- £11.00Trending at £11.82
- £10.38Trending at £15.11
- £6.30Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.