Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionOffers teachers a variety of topics and activities to stimulate, engage, challenge, entertain and extend pupils' spelling skills. This title provides busy teachers and teaching assistants with a collection of worksheets that can be used as instant, educationally appropriate learning activities written with the inclusive classroom in mind.
- Author BiographyGlynis Hannell was a classroom and special education teacher before becoming an educational psychologist in private practice, and a lecturer in educational psychology at the University of South Australia.
- Author(s)Glynis Hannell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note113 black & white tables
- Weight354 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.