All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides entertainment for pre-readers and is also a helpful source for spellings. This title contains objects that children can point to and name as they follow Spot and his friends through familiar activities. It is suitable for first reading and object recognition.
- Author BiographyEric Hill was born in London in 1927. He left school at 15 to work in a shipping office in the city. At 16 he joined an art studio as a messenger where he was encouraged to draw cartoons in his spare time. In 1976 Eric's son Christopher was born and when he was 2 years old Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to him at bedtime. In 1980 'Where's Spot?' was published and the rest is history.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrederick Warne Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/01/2010
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width236 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.96
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.98Trending at £14.99
- £5.25Trending at £8.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.