All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpot the dog and his friends have many adventures, on a picnic, at the fair, going camping and much more, in this hardback story treasury. A great gift for Spot fans aged 2 and up, ideal for reading aloud or for children reading alone for the first time.
- Author BiographyEric Hill (1927-2014) started his artistic career as an art studio messenger and from there went on to become a cartoonist and eventually an art director at a leading advertising agency. In 1978 Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to his son at bedtime and Spot was born. The success of his first bestselling lift-the-flap classic Where's Spot? in 1980 convinced him to become a full-time author, and his Spot books have been enjoyed by children around the world ever since. In 2008 he was awarded an OBE for services to children's literacy.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Weight606 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £3.48Trending at £3.58
- £6.79Trending at £9.97
- £4.29Trending at £5.19
- £3.95Trending at £6.99
- £9.21Trending at £9.71
- £2.81Trending at £3.00
- £4.25Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.