All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for chemical and mechanical engineers in research and industry, this up-to-date unified book deals with spouted and spout-fluid beds.
- Author BiographyNorman Epstein is Honorary Professor in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at the University of British Columbia. His research areas during the past 60 years have focused on heat, mass and momentum transfer; on the fluid-particle dynamics of spouted beds; and on various aspects of heat exchanger fouling. A former President of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering, and a previous Editor of the Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, he has more than 200 publications. Professor Epstein is a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering and the Chemical Institute of Canada. John R. Grace is Professor and Canada Research Chair in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at the University of British Columbia. He has more than 40 years of experience working on fluidized and spouted beds, fluid-particle systems and multiphase flow. His work includes reactor design, heat and mass transfer, hydrodynamics, and applications. Professor Grace has published widely, and has lectured and consulted for industry in these fields.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note158 b/w illus. 40 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Grace,Norman Epstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.