Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionStripping urban sprawl of its pejorative connotations, this book offers a new vision of the city and its growth. The author leads readers to the conclusion that in its complexity and constant change, the city is a wonderful work of mankind.
- Author BiographyRobert Bruegmann is chair of and professor in the Department of Art History at the University of Illinois at Chicago as well as professor in the School of Architecture and the Program in Urban Planning. His many books include The Architects and the City: Holabird & Roche of Chicago, 1880-1918, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Robert Bruegmann
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 maps, tab 22halftones, 3line drawings
- Weight552 g
- Width166 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.