CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.90
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.01
- £10.95Trending at £12.32
- £10.22Trending at £10.84
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £9.01Trending at £9.92
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the various modelling and simulation techniques employed in spray forming.
- Author BiographyUdo Fritsching received his PhD from the University of Bremen, Germany, and is currently head of the Research Group at the Institute for Materials Science, University of Bremen. He is the author of 130 scientific papers and has five patent applications pending.
- Author(s)Udo Fritsching
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.