All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the four seasons and the changes that occur during each season.
- Author BiographyPaul Humphrey has a degree in history and economics from the University of East Anglia and has worked in children's publishing for over 35 years as an editor, publisher, packager and author. He now has over 40 books in print for children aged 5-12 and on many topics.
- Author(s)Paul Humphrey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleThe Changing Seasons
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width173 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.88
- £2.94Trending at £5.99
- £5.49Trending at £6.46
- £5.49Trending at £6.71
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
- £3.99Trending at £6.03
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.