All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.18
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionAn instructional blueprint to diving success, this book includes physical and mental preparation keys to maximise competitive performance. The fine-tuned movements that enhance the aesthetic appeal of diving for judges in competition are illustrated throughout.
- Author BiographyRon O'Brien is currently the national technical director for United States Diving. He has produced more champions (including four-time Olympic gold medalist Greg Louganis) and coached more Olympic, world, and Pan American teams than any other coach in diving history. Before retiring from active coaching in 1988, O'Brien served in almost every capacity in diving, from national 3-meter champion in 1961 to president of the U.S. Professional Diving Coaches Association from 1981 to 1985 to International Swimming Hall of Fame inductee in 1988. His divers have won 12 Olympic medals and 196 gold medals in national and international competition, and he has coached at least one U.S. national champion in each of 23 consecutive years (1973 to 1995). Ron lives in Islamorada, Florida.
- Author(s)Ronald F. O'Brien
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Content Note755 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white halftones
- Weight653 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.