All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionHelps cruising sailors upgrade older fiberglass sailboats for cruising. This title covers strengthening major components, interior layout, plumbing, steering systems, repowering, rigs and sails, galley systems, and more. It presents a survey that reviews 90 models of fiberglass sailboats that lend themselves to offshore sailing.
- Author BiographyDaniel Spurr is the editor at large of Professional Boatbuilder magazine and the author of seven other sailing books.
- Author(s)Daniel Spurr
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleInternational Marine-RMP
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight1210 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.