All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.91Trending at £15.78
- £9.66Trending at £15.04
- £9.50Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £10.02
- £10.65Trending at £13.00
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £9.20Trending at £9.48
About this product
- Author(s)Keith A. Hansen,Thomas Graham
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleDonald R. Ellegood International Publications
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note4 illus.
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRobert Huffstutler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Robert M. HuffstutlerPreface and AcknowledgmentsIntroduction 1. To Verity or Not to Verify2. Soviet Secrecy Fuels the Arms Race and Inhibits Verification3. U.S. Efforts to Understand Soviet Military Forces and Capabilities4. Strategic Arms Control Legitimizes Space-Based Reconnaissance5. Intelligence Support to Arms Control Activities6. National Technical Means of Verification Takes Center Stage7. National Technical Means Goes Multilateral8. Monitoring the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction9. Conclusion PostscriptAppendixesA. Glossary of Acronyms and TermsB. Texts of NTM Provisions in Arms Control AgreementsC. Chronology of Key U.S. Reconnaissance CapabilitiesD. U.S. Atomic Energy Detection System (USAEDS)E. CTBT International Monitoring SystemF. U.S. Intelligence Community NotesBibliographyAbout the AuthorsIndex
- Author BiographyAmbassador Thomas Graham Jr. is chairman of the Cypress Fund for Peace and Security in Washington, D.C. He served as general counsel of the U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency for fifteen years and was President Clinton's special assistant for arms control, nonproliferation, and disarmament. Keith Hansen is consulting professor in international relations at Stanford University and has spent thirty-five years in US national security deliberations and strategic nuclear arms control negotiations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.