Spy the Lie: Former CIA Officers Teach You How to Detect Deception by Susan Carnicero, Philip Houston, Mike Floyd (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.90Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree former CIA officers - the world's foremost authorities on recognizing deceptive behaviour - share their techniques for spotting a lie.
- Author BiographyPhilip Houston spent 25 years in the CIA, including roles as an investigator and a polygraph examiner. He is credited with developing a detection of deception methodology currently employed throughout the U.S. intelligence and federal law enforcement communities. Together with Mike Floyd and Susan Carnicero - like Phil, former CIA agents and leading authorities on interviewing, detection of deception, and elicitation - he founded Qverity, a provider of behavioral analysis and screening services for private- and public sector clients worldwide. Don Tennant is a former National Security Agency analyst, and is now a business/ technology journalist. He has been the recipient of a number of prestigious journalistic awards, including the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Award.
- Author(s)Mike Floyd,Philip Houston,Susan Carnicero
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.81Trending at £23.89
- £9.55Trending at £12.99
- £7.68Trending at £8.05
- £9.60Trending at £10.01
- £14.99Trending at £18.87
- £14.34Trending at £16.83
- £6.50Trending at £8.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.