All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £10.97Trending at £12.32
- £16.82Trending at £23.88
- £4.06Trending at £7.26
- £8.44Trending at £15.91
- £6.97Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)David Alvarez,Eduard Mark
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyDavid Alvarez is professor emeritus ofpolitics at Saint Mary's College of Californiaand a former scholar-in-residence at theNational Security Agency. He has publishedmany books, including three with Kansas:Secret Messages: Codebreaking and AmericanDiplomacy, 1930-1945; Spies in the Vatican:Espionage and Intrigue from Napoleon to theHolocaust; and The Pope's Soldiers: A MilitaryHistory of the Modern Vatican. At the time of his death in 2009 EduardMark was senior historian in the Office ofAir Force History. He is the author of AerialInterdiction: Air Power and the Land Battle inThree American Wars and Defending the West:The United States Air Force and EuropeanSecurity, 1946-1998.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.